Unlimited Curbside Delivery - $99 for your entire order.
Expected to arrive between February 16th and March 2nd
Specs & Dimensions
- Total Capacity18.5 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity12.9 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity5.6 cu. ft.
- Clearance: Back1/2"
- Clearance: Side1/4"
- Side Clearance for door to open 90°3 1/2”
- Adjustable RollersStandard
- Energy Guide (kWh/year)448 (E Star)
- Electrical115V, 60Hz, AC only, 15 or 20 amp fused
Keep your kitchen sleek and sophisticated.
The Big Chill Pro Line combines the best in present-day performance and contemporary design. Crisp, modern lines, silver trim, and bold colors make functionality feel fabulous. This refrigerator radiates sleek style and adds fresh harmony to any kitchen. We built a spacious bottom freezer into this fridge for easy-to-hand access of the most used items inside. The Pro — our newest addition to the line — comes complete with 18. 5 cu. ft. capacity, gallon door storage for milk or juice, and two, half-width clear crisper drawers so you can see what’s inside. It’s Energy Star rated and fully equipped to meet modern kitchen demands. The Big Chill Pro comes in 12 standard colors selected for bold elegance. Or add a personal touch when you choose from more than 200 custom colors for a look refined just for you.
- » As featured on Rachael Ray: "I love that fridge!" - Rachael Ray
- » "This refrigerator from Big Chill is a statement piece" - HGTV's "Kitchen Cousins"
- » Bottom Freezer
- » 18.5 Cubic Feet
- » Pro Styling
- » Stamped Metal Body
- » Silver Trim
- » Gallon Door Storage
- » 2 Half-Width Clear Crisper Drawers
- » 4 Half-Width Adjustable Glass Shelves
- » Temperature Management System
- » Slide-Out Upper Freezer Basket
- » Optional Ice Maker
- » Available Left Hand Hinge
- » 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- » Designed, assembled, and shipped from Boulder, Colorado
- » Supports American manufacturing
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»The delivery personnel bring your fridge to the first dry area near your home (usually the garage or front porch).
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the fridge from its crate and take it into your house. Grab a set of tools, a dolly, a socket set, and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight of our fridges is close to 400 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $349, Two large items $594
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, bring it into your kitchen and roll it into place.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Old Fridge Removal To Curb $95
»The delivery personnel will remove your old fridge from the house and leave it at the curb.
»Customers can call a disposal service, as our shippers cannot remove the fridge from the property.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)