Buy 2+, get it free!
Expected to arrive between
The Big Chill Pro Line combines the best in present-day professional performance and contemporary design. Crisp, modern lines, silver trim, and bold colors make functionality feel fabulous. This refrigerator radiates sleek style and adds fresh harmony to any kitchen. We built a spacious bottom freezer into this fridge for easy-to-hand access of the most used items inside. The Pro fridge comes complete with 18.5 cu. ft. capacity, gallon door storage for milk or juice, and two, half-width clear crisper drawers so you can see what’s inside. The Big Chill Pro fridge comes in 4 standard and 5 premium colors. Or add a personal touch when you choose from more than 200 custom colors.
- As featured on Rachael Ray: "I love that fridge!" - Rachael Ray
- "This refrigerator from Big Chill is a statement piece" - HGTV's "Kitchen Cousins"
- Stamped Metal Body
- Chrome Trim
- Gallon Door Storage
- 2 Half-Width Clear Crisper Drawers
- Four Half-Width Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Temperature Management System
- Slide-Out Upper Freezer Basket
- Glide-Out Freezer Basket with Organizer
- Optional Ice Maker
- Available Left Hand Hinge
- 2 Years Parts and Labor Warranty
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Boulder, Colorado
- Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Boulder, CO
Supports American manufacturing
2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Total Capacity18.5 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity12.9 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity5.6 cu. ft.
- Clearance: Back1/2"
- Clearance: Side1/4"
- Side Clearance for door to open 90°3 1/2”
- Adjustable RollersStandard
- Energy Guide (kWh/year)521
- Electrical115V, 60Hz, AC only, 15 or 20 amp fused
Shipping (Full Size Refrigerators)
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»The delivery personnel bring your fridge to the first dry area near your home (usually the garage or front porch).
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the fridge from its crate and take it into your house. Grab a set of tools, a dolly, a socket set, and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight of our fridges is close to 400 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $299, Two large items - also $299, Three and more - 50% off and $149.5
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, bring it into your kitchen and roll it into place.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Old Fridge Removal to Curb $95
»The delivery personnel will remove your old fridge from the house and leave it at the curb.
»Customers can call a disposal service, as our shippers cannot remove the fridge from the property.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)