$99 per order for unlimited items
$399 per order, additional fees may apply
The Big Chill Pro Line combines the best in present-day professional performance and contemporary design. Crisp, modern lines, silver trim, and bold colors make functionality feel fabulous. This refrigerator radiates sleek style and adds fresh harmony to any kitchen. We built a spacious bottom freezer into this fridge for easy-to-hand access of the most used items inside. The Pro fridge comes complete with 18.5 cu. ft. capacity, gallon door storage for milk or juice, and two, half-width clear crisper drawers so you can see what’s inside. The Big Chill Pro fridge comes in 3 standard and 9 premium colors. Or add a personal touch when you choose from more than 200 custom colors.
- Internal Ice Maker
- As featured on Rachael Ray: "I love that fridge!" - Rachael Ray
- "This refrigerator from Big Chill is a statement piece" - HGTV's "Kitchen Cousins"
- Stamped Metal Body
- Chrome Trim
- Gallon Door Storage
- 2 Half-Width Clear Crisper Drawers
- Four Half-Width Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Temperature Management System
- Slide-Out Upper Freezer Basket
- Glide-Out Freezer Basket with Organizer
- Available Left Hand Hinge
- 2 Years Parts and Labor Warranty
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Boulder, Colorado
- Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Boulder, CO
Supports American manufacturing
2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Total Capacity18.5 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity12.9 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity5.6 cu. ft.
- Clearance: Back1/2"
- Clearance: Side1/4"
- Side Clearance for door to open 90°3 1/2”
- Adjustable RollersStandard
- Energy Guide (kWh/year)521
- Electrical115V, 60Hz, AC only, 15 or 20 amp fused
Shipping (Full Size Refrigerators)
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»For a Curbside delivery your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
»You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
»With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery $399 Per Order
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)