48″ Classic Stove
$99 per order for unlimited items
$399 per order, additional fees may apply
Charting a new course for industrial chic design, the Big Chill Classic 1900 Series Stove mixes textured metals like brushed brass, distinctive finishes, and rich colors, making it easy for style-hungry cooks to turn up the heat. The Classic is a seamless addition to any industrial chic kitchen—at once rugged and robust, sleek and versatile.
Professional level power up to 21,000 BTUs means there’s nothing this appliance can’t handle. The large capacity oven is roomy enough for even the most ambitious feast, while a convection fan ensures perfect results every time. Full extension oven rack, electronic ignition, 1850-degree broiler and a natural gas or propane option add even more functionality to this vanguard of kitchen appliances. Available in 5 standard, 7 premium and over 200 custom colors.
Please note the LP gas option for this unit has a 14 week leadtime.
- Unique design featuring artfully worn and textured metals, sculpted handles and turn-of-century inspired knobs and handles
- Choose from 5 standard colors, 7 premium colors, over 200 custom colors, and 4 trims
- Heavy-duty Stainless Steel Construction
- 8 professional level burners: up to 21,000 BTU burners
- Large capacity oven fits commercial sized baking sheet
- Infrared broiler produces heat up to 1850 degrees
- Double oven ensures you'll have plenty of space for all your cooking needs
- Convection fan for even baking and roasting
- Full extension oven rack
- Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs
- Available in natural gas or propane
- 24” depth for compatibility with kitchen cabinetry
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- 2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
Supports American manufacturing
2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Front Burners15-21,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner (Simmer)6,000 BTU
- Back Right Burner10,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating30,000 BTU
- Electrical Requirements120 VAC, 15 Amps, Single Phase
- Operating Gas PressureNAT: 5.0” WC, LP: 10.0” WC
- Install Clearance0” Side Cabinet, 0” Back Wall, 6” Side Wall
Shipping (Full Size Refrigerators)
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»For a Curbside delivery your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
»You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
»With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery $399 Per Order
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)