30″ Classic Stove
Buy 2+, get it free!
Expected to arrive between
Charting a new course for industrial chic design, the Big Chill Classic 1900 Series Stove mixes textured metals like brushed brass, distinctive finishes, and rich colors, making it easy for style-hungry cooks to turn up the heat. The Classic is a seamless addition to any industrial chic kitchen—at once rugged and robust, sleek and versatile.
Professional level power up to 18,000 BTUs means there’s nothing this appliance can’t handle. The large capacity oven is roomy enough for even the most ambitious feast, while a convection fan ensures perfect results every time. Full extension oven rack, electronic ignition, 1850-degree broiler and a natural gas or propane option add even more functionality to this vanguard of kitchen appliances. Available in 5 standard, 4 premium and over 200 custom colors.
- Unique design featuring artfully worn and textured metals, sculpted handles and turn-of-century inspired knobs and handles
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction
- Professional level power and versatility: up to 18,000 BTU burners
- Large capacity oven fits commercial sized baking sheet
- Infrared broiler produces heat up to 1850 degrees
- Convection fan for even baking and roasting
- Full extension oven rack
- Easy to clean Sealed Burner Top
- Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs
- Available in natural gas or propane
- 24” depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- 2 Years Parts and Labor Warranty
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
Supports American manufacturing
2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Front Burners15-18,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner (Simmer)6,000 BTU
- Back Right Burner10,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating30,000 BTU
- Electrical Requirements120 VAC, 15 Amps, Single Phase
- Operating Gas PressureNAT: 5.0” WC, LP: 10.0” WC
- Install Clearance0” Side Cabinet, 0” Back Wall, 6” Side Wall
Shipping (Full Size Refrigerators)
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»For curbside delivery, a 40-foot semi will pull up to the street-side entrance to your property and lower your appliance, with a liftgate to the ground.
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the fridge from its crate and take it into your house. Grab a set of tools, a dolly, a socket set, and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight of our fridges is close to 400 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $299, Two large items - also $299, Three and more - 50% off and $149.5
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your appliance, remove debris and move to your room of choice.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Old Fridge Removal to Curb $95
»The delivery personnel will remove your old fridge from the house and leave it at the curb.
»Customers can call a disposal service, as our shippers cannot remove the fridge from the property.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)