30″ Classic Stove
Buy 2+, get it free!
Expected to arrive between
Charting a new course for industrial chic design, the Big Chill Classic 1900 Series Stove mixes textured metals like brushed brass, distinctive finishes, and rich colors, making it easy for style-hungry cooks to turn up the heat. The Classic is a seamless addition to any industrial chic kitchen—at once rugged and robust, sleek and versatile.
Professional level power up to 18,000 BTUs means there’s nothing this appliance can’t handle. The large capacity oven is roomy enough for even the most ambitious feast, while a convection fan ensures perfect results every time. Full extension oven rack, electronic ignition, 1850-degree broiler and a natural gas or propane option add even more functionality to this vanguard of kitchen appliances. And in deep-dyed 6 colors and 3 metal trims, the handcrafted silhouette is rich with character and matches virtually every space.
- Unique design featuring artfully worn and textured metals, sculpted handles and turn-of-century inspired knobs and handles
- Choose from 6 colors and 3 metal trims
- Heavy-duty Stainless Steel Construction
- Professional level power and versatility: up to 18,000 BTU burners
- Large capacity oven fits commercial sized baking sheet
- Infrared broiler produces heat up to 1850 degrees
- Convection fan for even baking and roasting
- Full extension oven rack
- Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs
- Available in natural gas or propane
- 24” depth for compatibility with kitchen cabinetry
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
Supports American manufacturing
1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Front Burners15-18,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner (Simmer)6,000 BTU
- Back Right Burner10,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating30,000 BTU
- Electrical Requirements120 VAC, 15 Amps, Single Phase
- Operating Gas PressureNAT: 5.0” WC, LP: 10.0” WC
- Install Clearance0” Side Cabinet, 0” Back Wall, 6” Side Wall
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
» Your appliance will be delivered at the streetside entrance of your property and placed next to the curb. You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and bringing it into your home.
» If you want the appliance brought to your garage, or front porch, etc..., choose "Inside Service". Also, if a 40' semi-truck can't access your home, or you have a gravel / dirt driveway, or anything that will make the "Curbside Delivery" not achievable, please choose "Inside Service".
» You can remove the fridge from its crate and take it into your house. Grab a set of tools, a dolly, a socket set, and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight of our fridges is close to 400 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $299, Two large items - also $299, Three and more - 50% off and $149.5
»The shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your unit, bring it in your kitchen and set it in place and remove all debris.
»Getting the range up a flight of stairs is an extra charge.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect gas or electric. Please contact an authorized gas installer or electrician for assistance.
Stair Carry $75
»Price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)