Shipping Options (select during checkout)
Curbside Delivery $199
- For a Curbside delivery, your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
- You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
- With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery Starts at $399
- Additional items will be $69 each
- Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
- Getting the fridge us a flight of stairs and removing doors (when available) are extra charges.
- Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines or install appliances. In order to maintain the warranty, a plumber or handyman should connect the waterline and an electrician should install the range and hood.
Standard Delivery $69 per item
- Microwaves and dishwasher panels only.
Stair Carry $75
The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)
Please refer to the manual you receive with the product.
Welcome to the technology of the future – Big Chill’s Classic Induction Stove is a sleek and versatile powerhouse, with advanced induction technology for precise and efficient cooking.
Induction cooktops combines the responsiveness of gas with advanced features, including a glass ceramic top that stays cool to the touch (by only heating the cooking vessel) and heating zones that automatically adjust to the size of your cookware. Induction technology cooks food quickly, adjusts precisely to temperature changes, and takes no time at all to cool down. Induction cooktops are also very easy to clean because spilled food doesn't bake into the surface.
The Big Chill Classic Induction stove cooktop features nine heating levels for exceptional temperature control, allowing you to evenly melt chocolate, simmer sauces, or sear a steak to perfection. The over-sized convection oven will accommodate an 18” x 26” commercial-size baking sheet for those special family dinners.
The Big Chill Classic Induction Stove mixes textured metals, like brushed brass and copper, distinctive finishes, and rich colors and is available in five standard, six premium, and over 200 custom colors.
Pair your Classic Induction Stove with a matching Classic Vent Hood and Fridge for a complete Big Chill Classic Electric kitchen.
PLEASE NOTE: Requires hard-wiring to household electrical system or a four-prong electrical cord (cord not included) and induction pans.
- Advanced Induction Cooktop:
- Four cooktop induction zones that automatically adjust to the size of the pan
- Nine heat settings on each cooktop burner
- "Power Booster" function that boils a gallon of water in less than 5 minutes
- "Heat Accelerator" function to kickstart the cooking process on all cooking zones
- "Keep Warm" function allows two levels of even, low temperatures
- "Knob Lock" function (knob can be electronically locked)
- Pan-detection technology; unit won't start unless a pan is on unit
- Hot-surface indicator light to indicate when it's safe to touch
- Oversized Electric Convection Oven:
- Five selectable cooking modes: Bake, Convection Bake, Fast Preheat, Broil, Convection Broil
- Powerful 2500 watt top and bottom heating elements
- Easy-to-clean cavity
- Commercial grade stainless-steel construction
- One-year parts and labor warranty
- Designed in Boulder, CO
- Assembled in the USA
Specifications and Measurements
Details & Specifications
|Front Left Burner ||3000 WATTS|
|Back Left Burner ||3000 WATTS|
|Broiler Element ||2500 WATTS|
|Oven Capacity ||4 CU. FT.|
|Install Clearance ||0" SIDE CABINET, 0" BACK WALL, 0" SIDE WALL|
|Front Right Burner ||2200 WATTS|
|Back Right Burner ||3700 WATTS|
|Oven Bake Element ||2500 WATTS|
|Electric Requirements ||240 VOLT, 60 HERTZ, 50 AMP, (UNIT MUST BE ON A NON-GFI, DEDICATED OUTLET) SINGLE PHASE|