36″ Retro Stove
$99 per order for unlimited items
$299 per order, additional fees may apply
Expected to arrive between
Cook like a pro.
Do you really like to cook? If so, you will love Big Chill’s 36-inch stove that works as great as it looks. The full motion grates let you slide pots and pans from front the rear burners without lifting them. It also has the largest oven capacity on a 36” stove. The authentic chrome trim and handle lend a sleek vintage look to our 36-inch stove, but the stove’s functions are completely modern.
For those who love to bake, Big Chill’s 36” stove will accommodate a commercial-size baking sheet. Although our appliances are retro looking, they are painted with a color-rich finish that will not introduce harmful VOCs into your home. Read more about our painting process here. Unlike other 36-inch stoves on the market, ours is available in over 200 colors, including 7 standard and 6 premium colors.
- 6 Burners
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Available in natural gas or propane
- Easy to clean Sealed Burner Top
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- 24” depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry
- Convection fan
- Full extension oven rack
- Fits a full-size 18” x 26” baking sheet
- Direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler
- Full motion grates with four burners
- Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs
- 2 Years Parts and Labor Warranty
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
Supports American manufacturing
2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Front Burners15,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner (Simmer)6,000 BTU
- Back Right Burners10,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating30,000 BTU
- Electrical Requirements120 VAC, 15 Amps, (Unit must be on a non-GFI, dedicated outlet) Single Phase
- Operating Gas PressureNAT: 5.0” WC, LP: 10.0” WC
- Install Clearance0” Side Cabinet, 0” Back Wall, 6” Side Wall
Shipping (Full Size Refrigerators)
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»For a Curbside delivery your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
»You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
»With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery $299 Per Order
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)