30″ Retro Electric Induction Range
Buy 2+, get it free!
Expected to arrive between
Big Chill Stoves have all the functionality of a modern appliance with vintage design and color. Cooking like a pro is easy with the Big Chill stove. The full motion grates let you slide pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting them. It has the largest oven capacity on a 30” stove and will accommodate a commercial size baking sheet. Available in 7 standard, 6 premium and over 200 custom colors.
PLEASE NOTE: Requires a 4 prong electrical plug (plug not included) and induction pans
- 5 selectable cooking modes, including preheat
- Powerful 2500 watt top and bottom heating elements
- True convection mode with 1800 watt convection element
- Full Extension oven rack
- Easy to clean cavity
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy to clean cavity
- 4 cooktop induction zones that automatically adjust to the size of the pan
- 9 heat settings on each cooktop burner
- "Power Booster" function that boils a gallon of water in less than 5 minutes
- "Heat Accelerator" function to kickstart the cooking process on all cooking zones
- "Keep Warm" function allows two levels of even, low temperatures
- "Knob lock" function (knob can be electronically locked)
- Pan detection technology: Unit won't start unless a pan is on unit
- Hot surface indicator light to indicate when it's safe to touch
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- PLEASE NOTE: Requires a 4 prong electrical plug, plug not included.
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
Supports American manufacturing
2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Front Left Burner1850 Watts
- Front Right Burner1400 Watts
- Back Left Burner1850 Watts
- Back Right Burner2300 Watts
- Broiler Element5000 Watts
- Oven Bake Element2500 Watts
- Oven Capacity4 cu. ft.
- Electric Requirements240 Volt, 60 Hertz, 35 Amp, Single Phase
- Install Clearance0” Side Cabinet, 0" Back Wall, 6" Side Wall
All full electric products are hardwired – they must be hooked up by an Certified Electrician (to honor the warranty). The electrician will install the proper plug needed according to local code enforcement and whatever is required for custom installations.
Shipping (Full Size Refrigerators)
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»The delivery personnel bring your fridge to the first dry area near your home (usually the garage or front porch).
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the fridge from its crate and take it into your house. Grab a set of tools, a dolly, a socket set, and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight of our fridges is close to 400 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $299, Two large items - also $299, Three and more - 50% off and $149.5
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, bring it into your kitchen and roll it into place.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Old Fridge Removal to Curb $95
»The delivery personnel will remove your old fridge from the house and leave it at the curb.
»Customers can call a disposal service, as our shippers cannot remove the fridge from the property.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)