Unlimited Curbside Delivery - $99 for your entire order.
Expected to arrive between July 23rd and August 6th
Specs & Dimensions
- Dimensions2”H x 29 3/4”W x 21 3/8”D
- Electrical240/ 208 VAC, 40 Amps,
- Max Power7400 W
All full electric products are hardwired – they must be hooked up by an Certified Electrician (to honor the warranty). The electrician will install the proper plug needed according to local code enforcement and whatever is required for custom installations. Optionsdownload specifications
Retro Style, Cutting-Edge Performance
Big Chill’s new Induction Cooktop is a sleek and versatile powerhouse, with advanced induction cooking technology for precise and efficient cooking. Induction cooking combines the responsiveness of gas with modern safety features, including a glass ceramic top that stays cool to the touch (by only heating the cooking vessel) and heating zones that automatically adjust to the size of your cookware. Our Induction Cooktop comes with nine heating levels for exceptional temperature control, allowing you to evenly melt chocolate, simmer sauces, or sear a steak to perfection. Pair it with our Electric Wall Oven for an all-electric cooking experience that delivers both precision and performance.
Style comes naturally – the trim and knobs are available in 6 standard colors, plus 200 custom colors for a kitchen that is uniquely yours.
- » Each zone automatically adjusts to the size of your cookware
- » Large 9" induction elements provide up to 3,700 Watts of cooking power per zone
- » 9 different heat levels
- » “Power Booster” - boils a gallon of water in under 5 minutes
- » “Heat Accelerator” - heats 50% faster than gas
- » “Keep Warm” - offers two levels of even, low temperatures
- » Knobs can be electronically locked
- » Pan detection technology – heat only activates when cookware is on the cooking zone
- » Hot surface indicator light remains on until cooktop is safe to touch
- » Easy-to-clean, scratch-resistant ceramic glass top. Spills are easily removed and won’t burn on the cooktop
- » Energy Efficient Design: Uses less energy than gas or traditional electric appliances
- » Easy-to-install Design - available in standard 30" width
- » Pairs perfectly with the Big Chill Electric Wall Oven
- » Perfect for homes that do not have a gas line installed, including vacation or second homes
- » Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- » Supports American manufacturing
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»With a curbside delivery your cooktop, or microwave is brought to the first dry area near your home (usually the garage or front porch).
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.