30″ Pro Range
Delivery: Free curbside delivery. To see if this product qualifies for additional delivery options, please proceed to checkout.
Should be shipped between Aug 13 and Aug 27 via "Delivery Service".
Specs & Dimensions
- Front Burners15-18,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner (Simmer)6,000 BTU
- Back Right Burner10,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating30,000 BTU
- Electrical Requirements120 VAC, 15 Amps, Single Phase
- Operating Gas PressureNAT: 5.0” WC, LP: 10.0” WC
- Install Clearance0” Side Cabinet, 0” Back Wall, 6” Side Wall
The new Big Chill Pro Range is a modern appliance both inside and out, with clean lines and bold colors. Cooking like a pro is easy with professional level power and versatility, with up to 18,000 BTU burners. The full motion grates let you slide pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting them. The Pro Range has the largest oven capacity available on a 30” range and will accommodate a commercial size baking sheet. Choose from a range of standard colors or 200 custom colors.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Professional level power and versatility: up to 18,000 BTU
- Large capacity oven fits commercial sized baking sheet
- Infrared broiler produces heat up to 1850 degrees
- Convection fan for even baking and roasting
- Full extension oven rack
- Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs
- Available in natural gas or propane
- 24” depth for compatibility with kitchen cabinetry
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor
- » Stainless Steel Construction
- » Professional level power and versatility: up to 18,000 BTU
- » Large capacity oven fits commercial sized baking sheet
- » Infrared broiler produces heat up to 1850 degrees
- » Convection fan for even baking and roasting
- » Full extension oven rack
- » Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs
- » Available in natural gas or propane
- » 24” depth for compatibility with kitchen cabinetry
- » Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- » 1 year warranty on parts and labor
Inside Delivery One item $295, Two large items $495
»The shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your unit, bring it in your kitchen and set it in place and remove all debris.
»Getting the range up a flight of stairs is an extra charge.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect gas or electric. Please contact an authorized gas installer or electrician for assistance.
Curbside Delivery FREE
»With a curbside delivery your range or wall oven is brought to the first dry area near your home (usually the garage or front porch).
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the range or wall oven from its pallet and take it into your house. Grab your tools and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our range is over 300 lbs. The wall oven weight is over 200 lbs.
Stair Carry $75
»Price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)