Free shipping AND deluxe cleaning kit with every purchase through November 30.
Expected to arrive between December 19th and January 2nd
Specs & Dimensions
- Front Burners15,000-18,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner (Simmer)6,000 BTU
- Back Center / Right Burner10,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating30,000 BTU
- Electrical Requirements120 VAC, 15 Amps, Single Phase
- Operating Gas PressureNAT: 5.0” WC, LP: 10.0” WC
- Install Clearance0” Side Cabinet, 0” Back Wall, 6” Side Wall
Big Chill Pro Ranges sport modern colors and design, inside and out. Hand crafted from 304 American Stainless Steel, our Pro Ranges combine stunning visuals with serious performance: a 30,000 BTU oven, a true 15,000 BTU infrared broiler, and 6 burners ranging from simmer to 18,000 BTU. Don’t be disappointed with other “pro style” ranges equipped with radiant broilers or underpowered ovens. Get the real thing! Available in 9 standard colors or 200 custom colors.
- » Made from 304 American stainless steel
- » 6 professional level burners; up to 18,000 BTU
- » 77,000 BTU cooktop
- » Large capacity oven fits commercial sized baking sheet
- » Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs for rapid preheat
- » True Infrared broiler produces heat up to 1850 degrees
- » 3 racks for maximum flexibility
- » Convection fan for even baking and roasting
- » Available in natural gas or propane
- » 24” depth for compatibility with kitchen cabinetry
- » Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- » 2 year warranty on parts and labor
- » Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- » Supports American manufacturing
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»With a curbside delivery your range or wall oven is brought to the first dry area near your home (usually the garage or front porch).
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the range or wall oven from its pallet and take it into your house. Grab your tools and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our range is over 300 lbs. The wall oven weight is over 200 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $349, Two large items $594
»The shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your unit, bring it in your kitchen and set it in place and remove all debris.
»Getting the range up a flight of stairs is an extra charge.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect gas or electric. Please contact an authorized gas installer or electrician for assistance.
Stair Carry $75
»Price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)