36″ Retro Stove
Unlimited Curbside Delivery
Free curbside shipping this April!
Expected to arrive between
Cook like a pro.
Do you really like to cook? If so, you will love Big Chill’s 36-inch stove that works as great as it looks. The full motion grates let you slide pots and pans from front the rear burners without lifting them. It also has the largest oven capacity on a 36” stove. The authentic chrome trim and handle lend a sleek vintage look to our 36-inch stove, but the stove’s functions are completely modern.
For those who love to bake, Big Chill’s 36” stove will accommodate a commercial-size baking sheet. Although our appliances are retro looking, they are painted with a color-rich finish that will not introduce harmful VOCs into your home. Read more about our painting process here. Unlike other 36-inch stoves on the market, ours is available in over 200 colors, including eight standard colors.
- 6 Burners
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Authentic Chrome Trim and Handle
- Available in natural gas or propane
- Easy to clean sealed burner top
- Automatic electronic ignition system
- 24” depth for compatibility with kitchen cabinetry
- Convection fan
- Full extension oven rack
- Fits a full-size 18” x 26” baking sheet
- Direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler
- Full motion grates with four burners
- Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
Supports American manufacturing
1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Front Burners15,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner (Simmer)6,000 BTU
- Back Right Burners10,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating30,000 BTU
- Electrical Requirements120 VAC, 15 Amps, Single Phase
- Operating Gas PressureNAT: 5.0” WC, LP: 10.0” WC
- Install Clearance0” Side Cabinet, 0” Back Wall, 6” Side Wall
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»The delivery personnel bring your fridge to the first dry area near your home (usually the garage or front porch).
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the fridge from its crate and take it into your house. Grab a set of tools, a dolly, a socket set, and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight of our fridges is close to 400 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $349, Two large items $594
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, bring it into your kitchen and roll it into place.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)