30″ Retro Stove
|Curbside Shipping: Free when you buy 2+ appliances
Free when you buy 2+ appliances.
Expected to arrive between
Big Chill Stoves have all the functionality of a modern appliance with vintage design and color. Cooking like a pro is easy with the Big Chill stove. The full motion grates let you slide pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting them. It has the largest oven capacity on a 30” stove and will accommodate a commercial size baking sheet. Choose from eight standard colors or 200 custom colors.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Authentic Chrome Trim and Handle
- Available in natural gas or propane
- Easy to clean sealed burner top
- Automatic electronic ignition system
- 24” depth for compatibility with kitchen cabinetry
- Convection fan
- Full extension oven rack
- Fits a full-size 18” x 26” baking sheet
- Direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler
- Full motion grates with four burners
- Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
Supports American manufacturing
1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Front Burners15,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner (Simmer)6,000 BTU
- Back Right Burner10,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating30,000 BTU
- Electrical Requirements120 VAC, 15 Amps, Single Phase
- Operating Gas PressureNAT: 5.0” WC, LP: 10.0” WC
- Install Clearance0” Side Cabinet, 0” Back Wall, 6” Side Wall
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
» Your appliance will be delivered at the streetside entrance of your property and placed next to the curb. You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and bringing it into your home.
» If you want the appliance brought to your garage, or front porch, etc..., choose "Inside Service". Also, if a 40' semi-truck can't access your home, or you have a gravel / dirt driveway, or anything that will make the "Curbside Delivery" not achievable, please choose "Inside Service".
» You can remove the fridge from its crate and take it into your house. Grab a set of tools, a dolly, a socket set, and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight of our fridges is close to 400 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $299, Two large items - also $299, Three and more - 50% off and $149.5
»The shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your unit, bring it in your kitchen and set it in place and remove all debris.
»Getting the range up a flight of stairs is an extra charge.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect gas or electric. Please contact an authorized gas installer or electrician for assistance.
Stair Carry $75
»Price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)