30″ Pro Range
Unlimited Curbside Delivery
Free curbside shipping this April!
Expected to arrive between
Big Chill Pro Ranges sport modern colors and design, inside and out. Hand crafted from 304 American Stainless Steel, our Pro Ranges combine stunning visuals with serious performance: a 30,000 BTU oven, a true 15,000 BTU infrared broiler, and 4 burners ranging from simmer to 18,000 BTU. Don’t be disappointed with other “pro style” ranges equipped with radiant broilers or underpowered ovens. Get the real thing! Available in 9 standard colors or 200 custom colors.
- Made from 304 American stainless steel
- 4 professional level burners; up to 18,000 BTU
- 49,000 BTU cooktop
- Large capacity oven fits commercial sized baking sheet
- Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs for rapid preheat
- True Infrared broiler produces heat up to 1850 degrees
- 3 racks for maximum flexibility
- Convection fan for even baking and roasting
- Available in natural gas or propane
- 24” depth for compatibility with kitchen cabinetry
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- 2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
Supports American manufacturing
1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Front Burners15-18,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner (Simmer)6,000 BTU
- Back Right Burner10,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating30,000 BTU
- Electrical Requirements120 VAC, 15 Amps, Single Phase
- Operating Gas PressureNAT: 5.0” WC, LP: 10.0” WC
- Install Clearance0” Side Cabinet, 0” Back Wall, 6” Side Wall
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»The delivery personnel bring your fridge to the first dry area near your home (usually the garage or front porch).
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the fridge from its crate and take it into your house. Grab a set of tools, a dolly, a socket set, and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight of our fridges is close to 400 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $349, Two large items $594
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, bring it into your kitchen and roll it into place.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)