$99 per order for unlimited items
$299 per order, additional fees may apply
Expected to arrive between
Big Chill Pro hoods are designed to be the perfect complement to our Pro Ranges in style and performance. Built from commercial grade 18 gauge 300 stainless steel. The 300 grade stainless we use provides corrosion resistance far exceeding a typical 430 stainless. Rounded edges, hand welded by our master welders, show a perfect seamless appearance. You will see the difference immediately with a Big Chill Professional hood, made by man, not by machine.
Performance? We’ve got you covered. Our celebrated V baffle system has the largest filtered capture in the industry. So unlike other hoods, where you might have to “oversize” by 6” – our hoods match our ranges precisely without sacrificing performance. Buy a 30” hood for a 30” range without worrying about side leaks or improper air flow. And with 600 CFM of power, we’ve got filtered capture to match the powerful performance of our ranges.
Available in 4 standard, 9 premium, and over 200 custom colors.
- » Designed to filter our powerful Pro ranges
- » Commercial grade 18 gauge 300 stainless steel construction
- » Welded seamless corners
- » Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters
- » Variable blower control
- » Halogen lamps with dimmer control
- » Largest filtered capture in the industry
- » Right-sized hoods: 30” hood for a 30” range
- » Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- » Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Boulder, CO
Supports American manufacturing
2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Dimensions10”H x 30” or 36”W x 24”D
- VentExternal, Reversible top or rear exhaust or Recirculating
- Blower600 CFM or 520 CFM (Recirculating)
- Electrical120 VAC, 15 Amps
- Dimensions18”H x 48”W x 24”D
- VentExternal, Reversible top or rear exhaust
- Blower600 CFM
- Electrical120 VAC, 15 Amps
Shipping (Full Size Refrigerators)
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»For a Curbside delivery your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
»You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
»With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery $299 Per Order
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)