Buy 2+, get it free!
Expected to arrive between
A perfect companion to the Big Chill Classic oven and range, and must-have for any modern kitchen. This hood brings professional level power to your own kitchen, in a sleek silhouette and rich colors. With stainless steel 18 gauge material, dishwasher safe baffle filters, variable blower control, this hood is seamlessly constructed to combine industrial strength with the ease of home use.
- » Choose from 5 standard, 4 premium and over 200 custom colors
- » Commercial grade 18 gauge 300 stainless steel construction
- » Welded seamless corners
- » Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters
- » Variable or 3-speed blower control
- » Halogen lamps with dimmer control
- » Largest filtered capture in the industry
- » Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- » Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Boulder, CO
Supports American manufacturing
2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Dimensions10”H x 30” or 36“W x 24”D or 10”H x 30” or 36“W x 24”D (Recirculating)
- VentExternal, Reversible top or rear exhaust or Recirculating
- Blower600 CFM/ Variable Speed or 520 CFM/ Variable Speed (Recirculating)
- Electrical120 VAC, 15 Amps
Shipping (Full Size Refrigerators)
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»For curbside delivery, a 40-foot semi will pull up to the street-side entrance to your property and lower your appliance, with a liftgate to the ground.
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the fridge from its crate and take it into your house. Grab a set of tools, a dolly, a socket set, and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight of our fridges is close to 400 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $299, Two large items - also $299, Three and more - 50% off and $149.5
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your appliance, remove debris and move to your room of choice.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Old Fridge Removal to Curb $95
»The delivery personnel will remove your old fridge from the house and leave it at the curb.
»Customers can call a disposal service, as our shippers cannot remove the fridge from the property.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)