$99 per order for unlimited items
$399 per order, additional fees may apply
A perfect companion to the Big Chill Classic oven and range, and must-have for any modern kitchen. This hood brings professional level power to your own kitchen, in a sleek silhouette and rich colors. With stainless steel 18 gauge material, dishwasher safe baffle filters, variable blower control, this hood is seamlessly constructed to combine industrial strength with the ease of home use.
- » Choose from 5 standard, 7 premium and over 200 custom colors
- » Commercial grade 18 gauge 300 stainless steel construction
- » Welded seamless corners
- » Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters
- » Variable or 3-speed blower control
- » Halogen lamps with dimmer control
- » Largest filtered capture in the industry
- » Supports American manufacturing
- » Designed in Boulder, CO
- » Assembled and shipped from Blandon, PA
Supports American manufacturing
Designed in Boulder, CO
Assembled and shipped from Blandon, PA
2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Dimensions10”H x 30” or 36“W x 24”D or 10”H x 30” or 36“W x 24”D (Recirculating)
- VentExternal, Reversible top or rear exhaust or Recirculating
- Blower600 CFM/ Variable Speed or 520 CFM/ Variable Speed (Recirculating)
- Electrical120 VAC, 15 Amps
Shipping (Full Size Refrigerators)
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»For a Curbside delivery your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
»You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
»With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery $399 Per Order
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines or install appliances. In order to maintain the warranty, a plumber or handyman should connect the waterline and an electrician should install the range and hood.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)