Unlimited Curbside Delivery - $99 for your entire order.
Expected to arrive between February 16th and March 2nd
Specs & Dimensions
- Front Left Burner1850 Watts
- Front Right Burner1400 Watts
- Back Left Burner1850 Watts
- Back Right Burner2300 Watts
- Broiler Element5000 Watts
- Oven Bake Element2500 Watts
- Oven Capacity4 cu. ft.
- Electric Requirements240 Volt, 60 Hertz, 35 Amp
- Install Clearance0” Side Cab., 0" BackWall, 6" SideWall
All full electric products are hardwired – they must be hooked up by an Certified Electrician (to honor the warranty). The electrician will install the proper plug needed according to local code enforcement and whatever is required for custom installations. Optionsdownload specifications
Big Chill Stoves have all the functionality of a modern appliance with vintage design and color. Cooking like a pro is easy with the Big Chill stove. The full motion grates let you slide pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting them. It has the largest oven capacity on a 30” stove and will accommodate a commercial size baking sheet. Choose from nine standard colors or 200 custom colors.
- » 5 selectable cooking modes, including preheat
- » Powerful 2500 watt top and bottom heating elements
- » True convection mode with 1800 watt convection element
- » Full Extension oven rack
- » Easy to clean cavity
- » 1 year parts and labor warranty
- » 4 cooktop induction zones that automatically adjust to the size of the pan
- » 9 heat settings on each cooktop burner
- » "Power Booster" function that boils a gallon of water in less than 5 minutes
- » "Heat Accelerator" function to kickstart the cooking process on all cooking zones
- » "Keep Warm" function allows two levels of even, low temperatures
- » "Knob lock" function (knob can be electronically locked)
- » Pan detection technology: Unit won't start unless a pan is on unit
- » Hot surface indicator light to indicate when it's safe to touch
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»With a curbside delivery your range or wall oven is brought to the first dry area near your home (usually the garage or front porch).
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the range or wall oven from its pallet and take it into your house. Grab your tools and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our range is over 300 lbs. The wall oven weight is over 200 lbs.
Inside Service One item $349, Two large items $594
»The shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your unit, bring it in your kitchen and set it in place and remove all debris.
»Getting the range up a flight of stairs is an extra charge.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect gas or electric. Please contact an authorized gas installer or electrician for assistance.
Thank you very much. I have to tell you, every time someone comes into my kitchen........ they love it!!! (so do I!!) The propane guy came in yesterday and took a picture of my stove, he loved it so much!!
I just wanted you to know that the stove arrived at the perfect time yesterday. Your delivery company was very prompt, and our remodeling crew was here and got it hooked up in no time flat. We absolutely love its appearance, and we are sure we will be happy cooking on it as well. Thanks so much for all of the help we've received from you and your staff. Every time I've called with questions, they've been addressed promptly and courteously. And we're already thinking about a refrigerator some day...
Thanks Brian. My wife fell in love with the stove. Just wanted to know how long I have until I am replaced.
Dear Big Chill, I have to write to tell you how much we love our big chill appliances - stove/hood and fridge. We decided to renovate my grandparents' mid-century cottage, and to keep the kitchen as familiar as possible yet updated with bigger, better, retro-look appliances. The end result is more wonderful than I ever imagined because of the amazing Big Chill appliances, the chrome and Formica countertops, and the checkered vinyl flooring. It took me hours - days! - to find vinyl tiles in colors to go with the fridge/stove... but it was well worth the time spent. EVERYONE who visits our place says WOW the minute they enter the kitchen... Everyone asks where we got the "retro" appliances.
Hello all at Big Chill, Love, love, love, my big chill kitchen. Your stove and fridge have brought so much delight to our lives. Thank you so much for your designs. Now, I am looking to renovate the garage/laundry room, and am wondering if retro inspired washer/dryers are in your design future? There are a lot of ladies out there who would love retro pink washers and dryers. Really. Let me know if I should start saving... Thanks,
Hello Brian and Daniel! I thought you would enjoy seeing the attached photos of my kitchen project. It was a pleasure to work with both of you and I am tremendously happy with my Big Chill appliances. They are a 10 out of a 10 in performance and design! Kindest Regards,