Shipping Options (select during checkout)
Curbside Delivery - Free for a Limited Time
- For a Curbside delivery, your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
- You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
- With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery Starts at $399
- Additional items will be $69 each
- Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
- Getting the fridge us a flight of stairs and removing doors (when available) are extra charges.
- Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines or install appliances. In order to maintain the warranty, a plumber or handyman should connect the waterline and an electrician should install the range and hood.
Standard Delivery $69 per item
- Microwaves and dishwasher panels only.
Stair Carry $75
The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)
Please refer to the manual you receive with the product.
Charting a new course for industrial chic design, the Big Chill Classic 1900 Series Stove mixes textured metals like brushed brass, distinctive finishes, and rich colors, making it easy for style-hungry cooks to turn up the heat. The Classic is a seamless addition to any industrial chic kitchen—at once rugged and robust, sleek and versatile.
Professional-level power, up to 21,000 BTUs, means there’s nothing this appliance can’t handle. The large-capacity oven is roomy enough for even the most ambitious feast, while a convection fan ensures perfect results every time. Full-extension oven rack, electronic ignition, 1850-degree broiler and a natural gas or propane option add even more functionality to this vanguard of kitchen appliances. Available in five standard, seven premium and over 200 custom colors.
Please note the LP gas option for this unit has a 14-week lead-time.
- Unique design featuring artfully worn and textured metals, sculpted handles and turn-of-century inspired knobs and handles
- Choose from five standard colors, seven premium colors, over 200 custom colors, and four trims
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel construction
- Eight professional-level burners: up to 21,000 BTU burners
- Large-capacity oven fits commercial-sized baking sheet
- Infrared broiler produces heat up to 1850 degrees
- Double oven ensures you'll have plenty of space for all your cooking needs
- Convection fan for even baking and roasting
- Full-extension oven rack
- Oven-burner rating of 30,000 BTUs
- Available in natural gas or propane
- 24” depth for compatibility with kitchen cabinetry
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- One-year parts and labor warranty
- Designed in Boulder, CO
- Assembled in the USA
Specifications and Measurements
Details & Specifications
|Front Burners ||15-21,000 BTU|
|Back Left Burner (Simmer) ||6,000 BTU|
|Back Right Burner ||10,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler Rating ||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Burner Rating ||30,000 BTU|
|Electrical Requirements ||120 VAC, 15 AMPS, SINGLE PHASE|
|Operating Gas Pressure ||NAT: 5.0” WC, LP: 10.0” WC|
|Install Clearance ||0” SIDE CABINET, 0” BACK WALL, 6” SIDE WALL|
|Double Oven ||Yes|