Buy 2+, get it free!
Expected to arrive between
Big Chill range hoods are designed to match our stoves in color and design. These 30” hoods are made with stainless steel and have the largest filtered capture in the industry. Many vents on the market today make a lot of noise, but fail to efficiently capture steam and odor. Big Chill’s range hoods are effective and stylish.
Imagine how great this range hood would look in your kitchen over one of our Big Chill stoves. Take a look at our gallery of kitchens featuring our stoves and range hoods together. Available in 7 standard, 6 premium and over 200 custom colors for a kitchen that is uniquely yours.
- 10” and 15” tall hood available
- Recirculating hood option
- Commercial grade 18 gauge 300 stainless steel construction
- Welded seamless corners
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Variable or 3-speed blower control
- Halogen lamps with dimmer control
- Largest filtered capture in the industry
- 2 Years Parts and Labor Warranty
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
Supports American manufacturing
2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Dimensions15”H x 30”W(OR 36”) x 24”D or 10”H x 30”W(OR 36“) x 24”D
- VentExternal, Reversible top or rear exhaust or Recirculating
- Blower(15") 600 CFM/ 3-Speed or (10") 600 CFM/ Variable Speed or (10" Recirculating) 520 CFM/ Variable Speed
- Electrical120 VAC, 15 Amps or 120 V, 15 Amps (Recirculating)
Shipping (Full Size Refrigerators)
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»The delivery personnel bring your fridge to the first dry area near your home (usually the garage or front porch).
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the fridge from its crate and take it into your house. Grab a set of tools, a dolly, a socket set, and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight of our fridges is close to 400 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $299, Two large items - also $299, Three and more - 50% off and $149.5
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, bring it into your kitchen and roll it into place.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Old Fridge Removal to Curb $95
»The delivery personnel will remove your old fridge from the house and leave it at the curb.
»Customers can call a disposal service, as our shippers cannot remove the fridge from the property.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)