The Big Chill 1900 Series Classic Stove is a seamless addition to any modern kitchen, being both sleek and elegant yet remaining both rugged and versatile. Available in distinctive finishes, rich colors, and textured metals like brushed brass or satin nickel, the 1900 Series is perfect for any style-hungry cook looking to turn up the heat in their home kitchen.
This large capacity oven is roomy enough for even the most ambitious feast, and a professional level power of up to 18,000 BTUs means there is nothing this sleek appliance can’t handle. Complete with electronic ignition, a full extension oven rack, and a natural gas or propane option, the handcrafted 1900 series is full of functionality.
- » Unique design with artfully worn and textured metals, sculpted handles and turn-of-century inspired knobs and handles
- » Choose from 6 colors and either Satin Nickel, Brushed Brass, or Chrome fixtures
- » Heavy-duty Stainless Steel Construction
- » Professional level power and versatility: up to 18,000 BTU burners
- » Large capacity oven fits commercial sized baking sheet
- » Infrared broiler produces heat up to 1850 degrees
- » Convection fan for even baking and roasting
- » Full extension oven rack
- » Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs
- » Available in natural gas or propane
- » 24” depth for compatibility with kitchen cabinetry
- » Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- » 1 year warranty on parts and labor
- » Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- » Supports American manufacturing
Your eye for detail is important, and your kitchen appliances should reflect that side of you. The handcrafted silhouette of the Big Chill Classic 1900 Series is rich with character and matches virtually every space, making for a perfect kitchen and culinary haven.
1.) Stainless Steel
Stainless steel appliances will never go out of style, and the addition of one to your kitchen adds an instant touch of luxury and sophistication. Our Classic 1900 Stove in a stainless steel finish is unique in that it can be customized with either satin nickel, brushed brass, or chrome fixtures.
3.) Matte Black
The January 2016 issue of Country Living encourages readers to take a look at our Classic 1900 Series Stove, featured in matte black and accessorized with brushed brass fixtures.
4.) French Blue
The Big Chill Classic 1900 Series in French blue has recently been featured in HGTV Magazine, Home & Design, and Elle Decor. The January 2016 issue of Elle Decor states that, “Big Chill brings retro elegance down to size in its collection of colorful vintage-inspired appliances with its 30-inch Classic 1900 Series Stove.”
Not quite white, but not quite a pale yellow, cream is the perfect color for a mellow kitchen and mindset.
Like this blog post? Re-pin the image below to share with family & friends.
Got a Big Chill 1900 Classic Stove at home? Send us your pictures!