48" Classic Hood with Trim
Commercial power and the leading filtered capture in the industry come together to create results that rival commercial hoods. Industrial grade 16 gauge stainless steel materials are welded together seamlessly for professional-level strength. A variable blower, dimmer control and dishwasher-safe baffle filters make it easy to operate at home. While artfully worn and textured metals offer a unique finish that make it a perfect addition to any industrial chic kitchen.
- Industrial chic design featuring rich colors, rugged metals and distinctive finishes
- Choose from 6 colors and 3 metal trims
- Industrial grade 16 gauge material
- Seamless stainless steel construction with welded corners
- Dishwasher safe baffle filters
- Internal liner with double walled construction
- Top or rear discharge
- 3-speed blower control
- Dimmer control with 50-watt ambient and brilliant-bulbs
- ⅝” round utensil rail, in same trim material selected
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Boulder, CO
Supports American manufacturing
1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Dimensions18”H x 48”W x 24”D
- VentExternal, Reversible top or rear exhaust.
- Blower600 CFM
- Electrical120 VAC, 15 Amps
Shipping (Full Size Refrigerators)
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»The delivery personnel bring your fridge to the first dry area near your home (usually the garage or front porch).
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the fridge from its crate and take it into your house. Grab a set of tools, a dolly, a socket set, and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight of our fridges is close to 400 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $299, Two large items - also $299, Three and more - 50% off and $149.5
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, bring it into your kitchen and roll it into place.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Old Fridge Removal to Curb $95
»The delivery personnel will remove your old fridge from the house and leave it at the curb.
»Customers can call a disposal service, as our shippers cannot remove the fridge from the property.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)