36″ Pro Range
Buy 2+, get it free!
Expected to arrive between
Big Chill Pro Ranges sport modern colors and design, inside and out. Hand crafted from 304 American Stainless Steel, our professional grade ranges combine stunning visuals with serious performance: a 30,000 BTU oven, a true 15,000 BTU infrared broiler, and 6 burners ranging from simmer to 21,000 BTU. Don’t be disappointed with other “professional style” ranges equipped with radiant broilers or under-powered ovens. Get the real thing! Available in 5 standard colors, 5 premium colors, or 200 custom colors.
- Made from 304 American stainless steel
- 6 professional level burners; up to 21,000 BTU
- Large capacity oven fits commercial sized baking sheet
- Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs for rapid preheat
- True Infrared broiler produces heat up to 1850 degrees
- Full Extension oven rack
- Easy to clean Sealed Burner Top
- Convection fan for even baking and roasting
- Available in natural gas or propane
- 24” depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- 2 Years Parts and Labor Warranty
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
Supports American manufacturing
2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Front Burners15,000-21,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner (Simmer)6,000 BTU
- Back Center / Right Burner10,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating30,000 BTU
- Electrical Requirements120 VAC, 15 Amps, Single Phase
- Operating Gas PressureNAT: 5.0” WC, LP: 10.0” WC
- Install Clearance0” Side Cabinet, 0” Back Wall, 6” Side Wall
Shipping (Full Size Refrigerators)
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»For curbside delivery, a 40-foot semi will pull up to the street-side entrance to your property and lower your appliance, with a liftgate to the ground.
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the fridge from its crate and take it into your house. Grab a set of tools, a dolly, a socket set, and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight of our fridges is close to 400 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $299, Two large items - also $299, Three and more - 50% off and $149.5
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your appliance, remove debris and move to your room of choice.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Old Fridge Removal to Curb $95
»The delivery personnel will remove your old fridge from the house and leave it at the curb.
»Customers can call a disposal service, as our shippers cannot remove the fridge from the property.
Stair Carry $75
»The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)