30″ Retro Electric Induction Range
|With every purchase, we donate a stove to people in need.
Expected to arrive between
Big Chill Stoves have all the functionality of a modern appliance with vintage design and color. Cooking like a pro is easy with the Big Chill stove. The full motion grates let you slide pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting them. It has the largest oven capacity on a 30” stove and will accommodate a commercial size baking sheet. Choose from eight standard colors or 200 custom colors.
- 5 selectable cooking modes, including preheat
- Powerful 2500 watt top and bottom heating elements
- True convection mode with 1800 watt convection element
- Full Extension oven rack
- Easy to clean cavity
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- 4 cooktop induction zones that automatically adjust to the size of the pan
- 9 heat settings on each cooktop burner
- "Power Booster" function that boils a gallon of water in less than 5 minutes
- "Heat Accelerator" function to kickstart the cooking process on all cooking zones
- "Keep Warm" function allows two levels of even, low temperatures
- "Knob lock" function (knob can be electronically locked)
- Pan detection technology: Unit won't start unless a pan is on unit
- Hot surface indicator light to indicate when it's safe to touch
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
Supports American manufacturing
1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Front Left Burner1850 Watts
- Front Right Burner1400 Watts
- Back Left Burner1850 Watts
- Back Right Burner2300 Watts
- Broiler Element5000 Watts
- Oven Bake Element2500 Watts
- Oven Capacity4 cu. ft.
- Electric Requirements240 Volt, 60 Hertz, 35 Amp
- Install Clearance0” Side Cab., 0" BackWall, 6" SideWall
All full electric products are hardwired – they must be hooked up by an Certified Electrician (to honor the warranty). The electrician will install the proper plug needed according to local code enforcement and whatever is required for custom installations.
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»With a curbside delivery your range or wall oven is brought to the first dry area near your home (usually the garage or front porch).
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the range or wall oven from its pallet and take it into your house. Grab your tools and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our range is over 300 lbs. The wall oven weight is over 200 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $299, Two large items - also $299, Three and more - 50% off and $149.5
»The shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your unit, bring it in your kitchen and set it in place and remove all debris.
»Getting the range up a flight of stairs is an extra charge.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect gas or electric. Please contact an authorized gas installer or electrician for assistance.
Stair Carry $75
»Price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)