30″ Retro Electric Induction Range
Buy 2+, get it free!
Expected to arrive between
Big Chill Stoves have all the functionality of a modern appliance with vintage design and color. Cooking like a pro is easy with the Big Chill stove. The full motion grates let you slide pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting them. It has the largest oven capacity on a 30” stove and will accommodate a commercial size baking sheet. Choose from eight standard colors or 200 custom colors.
- 5 selectable cooking modes, including preheat
- Powerful 2500 watt top and bottom heating elements
- True convection mode with 1800 watt convection element
- Full Extension oven rack
- Easy to clean cavity
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- 4 cooktop induction zones that automatically adjust to the size of the pan
- 9 heat settings on each cooktop burner
- "Power Booster" function that boils a gallon of water in less than 5 minutes
- "Heat Accelerator" function to kickstart the cooking process on all cooking zones
- "Keep Warm" function allows two levels of even, low temperatures
- "Knob lock" function (knob can be electronically locked)
- Pan detection technology: Unit won't start unless a pan is on unit
- Hot surface indicator light to indicate when it's safe to touch
Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
Supports American manufacturing
1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Front Left Burner1850 Watts
- Front Right Burner1400 Watts
- Back Left Burner1850 Watts
- Back Right Burner2300 Watts
- Broiler Element5000 Watts
- Oven Bake Element2500 Watts
- Oven Capacity4 cu. ft.
- Electric Requirements240 Volt, 60 Hertz, 35 Amp
- Install Clearance0” Side Cab., 0" BackWall, 6" SideWall
All full electric products are hardwired – they must be hooked up by an Certified Electrician (to honor the warranty). The electrician will install the proper plug needed according to local code enforcement and whatever is required for custom installations.
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
» Your appliance will be delivered at the streetside entrance of your property and placed next to the curb. You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and bringing it into your home.
» If you want the appliance brought to your garage, or front porch, etc..., choose "Inside Service". Also, if a 40' semi-truck can't access your home, or you have a gravel / dirt driveway, or anything that will make the "Curbside Delivery" not achievable, please choose "Inside Service".
» You can remove the fridge from its crate and take it into your house. Grab a set of tools, a dolly, a socket set, and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight of our fridges is close to 400 lbs.
Inside Delivery One item $299, Two large items - also $299, Three and more - 50% off and $149.5
»The shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your unit, bring it in your kitchen and set it in place and remove all debris.
»Getting the range up a flight of stairs is an extra charge.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect gas or electric. Please contact an authorized gas installer or electrician for assistance.
Stair Carry $75
»Price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)