Unlimited flat rate shipping - $99 for your entire order
Should be shipped between Oct 21 and Nov 04 via Delivery Service.
Specs & Dimensions
- Front Burners15,000-18,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner (Simmer)6,000 BTU
- Back Burners6,000-10,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating30,000 BTU
- Electrical Requirements120 VAC, 15 Amps, Single Phase
- Operating Gas PressureNAT: 5.0" WC, LP: 10.0" WC
- Install Clearance0" Side Cabinet, 0" Back Wall, 6" Side Wall
Go Big with Our New 48″ Range
Introducing our NEW Pro Line addition, the 48″ Pro Range. Celebrated contemporary design now comes equipped with more cooking space. An eight burner stovetop makes simmering, sautéing, and boiling multiple dishes at once possible. Full-motion grates let you slide pots and pans from front to rear without lifting. Plus, 18,000 BTU burners boil water and bring cool ingredients to temperature quickly. We added a secondary oven to boost your baking power, and like all our ranges, the 48″ Pro’s primary oven accommodates a commercial size baking sheet. Select from 12 bold-yet-sophisticated standard colors or individualize the look with more than 200 custom color options.
- » Stainless Steel Construction
- » Professional level power and versatility: up to 18,000 BTUs
- » Large capacity oven fits commercial sized baking sheet
- » Infrared broiler produces heat up to 1850 degrees
- » Convection fan for even baking and roasting
- » Full extension oven rack
- » Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs
- » Available in natural gas or propane
- » 24" depth for compatibility with kitchen cabinetry
- » Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- » 1 year warranty on parts and labor
Inside Delivery One item $295, Two large items $495
»The shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your unit, bring it in your kitchen and set it in place and remove all debris.
»Getting the range up a flight of stairs is an extra charge.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect gas or electric. Please contact an authorized gas installer or electrician for assistance.
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
»With a curbside delivery your range or wall oven is brought to the first dry area near your home (usually the garage or front porch).
»If there are stairs or other issues that prevent easy access, the delivery personnel will leave the appliance at your curb.
»You can remove the range or wall oven from its pallet and take it into your house. Grab your tools and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our range is over 300 lbs. The wall oven weight is over 200 lbs.
Stair Carry $75
»Price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)